Sunday, October 5, 2008

Missing ssy....ma 2nd home

Days come & days go but some days are special & they become memorable for the lifetime.Well,one such day is 21st december,2006-yaar never going to forget that day.this was the day wen I left my first skul-SSY(shri shikshayatan) after studying for 11yrs.I don't lyk displayin my emotions in front of a host of people but I really couldn't stop myself on dat day.That was dthe last day of ma skul as ma class-X boards were going to start.....so I enjoyed that day very much.each n every second chillin out wid frnz,full-tym masti,gossipping,leg-pullin,filling slam-books,clicking pictures etc etc etc.But all these masti came to an end and finally the tym came wen we have to leave each other and start our journey.May be some of us will study in the same skul but those who will not(lyk me)....really depressing.i was very determined not to cry...from the very first I said ..."iI ll not cry ........watevr happens"..but at the final moment I couldn't hold back ma tears........I hugged ma frnz n started cryin n then I cried n cried n cried......ohh!!!very horrible to leave frnz .well I cried so much dat ma golu-molu face went red lyk tomato.mt frnz tried consolin me dat we r goin 2 unite n complete our class-XII 4m ssy only..bt nah!!!!!11somewhere or d other may instinct told me I m not goin 2 return.....n ya I tell u my frnz ....iI really hv a gr8 instinct as I was proved right!!!!!

ohhh!!!!!shit yaar current chala gaya.really must admit kolkatans r really messed up wid these power-cut problem...anyone 4m high posts readin my blog pls yaar humari mange puri karo......is tarah hume apne hakh se durr na karo.hamari mange puri karo..power supply ko behter banao........


I thnk I should leave.....baki ki batein ....will b continued in the next posts

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sab yaad dila diya yaar...lekin ye likhna bhool gayi ki tu TheMunis me sabsi zyada royu...jo ki tuney lyf me na kabhi kiya tha...na kabhi karegi...except 1 incident which i was d 1st 2 witness...

suhani biswas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suhani biswas said...

which incident r u talkin dear?n ya minus k baare me likhungi.dont woory ... munis ko kaise bhul sakhti hun......aftr all me also a part of it

Ashish Gourav said...

ur post made me feel nostalgic!!!
written with a lot of emotions

suhani biswas said...

ya!!!!!!as said by sum1....memories r golden....i miss dem a lot.....just wish i could live dem once agn......